Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Created by Templates Zoo

GrizzlyGaming

Thank you

This year has been an amazingly terrifying part of my journey. I faced a lot of gigantic fears and insecurities and managed to push through.

But I didn't do it alone. Many of you guys played a huge role in making it awesome. So on behalf of Polaris and myself, I want to thank you for all of your support, your trust, your kindness and the beauty of your geeky souls.
Many of you sitting in front of a monitor, peering through glasses like I do, and day dreaming of this world we all help shape, play a big part in making dreams come true. You are the blood flow that makes endeavors like mine be possible and I'm immensely grateful for empowering me and pushing me to move forward. I hope I've done the same for you.

I wish you all the best for 2016. No matter where in the world you are, I don't wish you a perfect life 'cause no life is perfect but I do hope that the steps you take this year are meaningful and give you peace and moments of happiness.

Love,
Grizzly.

No comments

Post a Comment